Adobe Acrobat XI Pro 11.0.06 Final
|Adobe Acrobat XI Pro 11 Software Free Download|
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro is the leading PDF converter and much more. Adobe Acrobat Pro software lets you deliver professional PDF communications. It's packed with smart tools that give you even more power to communicate. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently. Adobe Acrobat Pro software is the advanced way for business professionals to create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection. Assemble electronic or paper files even Web sites, engineering drawings, and e-mail into reliable PDF documents that are easy to share with others using free Adobe Reader. Manage document reviews, synthesizing feedback from multiple reviewers while preserving document format and integrity. Extend commenting capabilities to anyone using Adobe Reader. Windows users can design intelligent Adobe PDF forms that include business logic, such as calculations and data validations, to help increase the accuracy of data collection while reducing the costs of manual data entry.
Use Acrobat XI to create high-impact PDF communications, collaborate more easily, and streamline reviews. Acrobat Dynamic PDF helps you get more done easier, faster, better.
Acrobat XI Pro Features:
Edit PDF files
With Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can make minor edits to text and images right in your PDF file without requiring the original document or graphic.
• Edit text in a PDF. Fix a typo, change a font, or add a paragraph to your PDF as easily as you do in other applications using a new point-and-click interface.
• Edit images in a PDF. Resize, replace, and adjust images in your PDF with no need to track down the original file or graphic.
Export from PDF files
Reduce the time you spend retyping information stuck in PDF files. Convert PDF files to editable Microsoft Office documents. And save fonts, formatting, and effort.
• Convert PDF files to Word. Save your PDF as a Microsoft Word document and take your fonts, formatting, and layouts with you.
• Convert PDF files to Excel. Turn your PDF or just part of it into an editable Excel spreadsheet you can use for data analysis right away.
• Convert PDF files to PowerPoint. Get a head start on new projects by saving a PDF file as a fully editable PowerPoint presentation.
Create PDF files
Stop worrying about whether the files you send will look right on other people's screens. Turn documents into PDF files anyone can reliably view with free Adobe Reader.
• Convert Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to PDF. Right from your Office application in Windows, you can create PDFs, start a shared review, restrict PDF edits, and more.
• Print to PDF. Convert files to PDF from virtually any application that prints simply by selecting Adobe PDF as your printer.
• Scan to PDF. When you need to turn a paper document or form into a digital file, just scan it to create a searchable PDF file you can edit.
• Convert HTML pages to PDF. Save web pages as PDF files to archive web content, review the pages offline, or print them more reliably.
Create and analyze forms
Cut the time you spend creating forms, rekeying data, and correcting errors. Distribute forms online, and then collect responses and analyze results in real time.
• Create new PDF and web forms. Customize professional templates or design from scratch with the Adobe FormsCentral desktop app included in Acrobat XI Pro.
• Collect form responses with FormsCentral. Easily collect responses by moving your PDF or web forms online with the Adobe FormsCentral online service.
• Convert existing forms to fillable PDFs. Type less, gather more. Quickly convert your paper, Word, or Excel forms to fillable PDF forms.
• Collect form responses using Acrobat tools. Compile returned forms into one PDF, or host forms using a network folder or Microsoft SharePoint server.
Merge and combine files
Communicate clearly with single PDF attachments. Put multiple files into a single, organized PDF that's easy to email and simple to search.
• Merge multiple files into one PDF. Make sure they don't miss a thing. Combine documents, spreadsheets, emails, and more in an organized PDF.
• Combine files in a PDF Portfolio. Share your work in a PDF Portfolio that presents materials professionally with an interactive impact.
• Create interactive PDF files. Bring your ideas to life by adding audio, Adobe Flash® Player compatible video, and interactive media to PDFs.
Simplify reviews and approvals
Stop sorting through paper and email trails. Automate review and approval cycles with Acrobat. Multiple reviewers can see and build on each other's comments so you can meet your deadline.
• Streamline document reviews and approvals. In shared reviews, people can annotate PDFs with familiar tools. And you can track progress and consolidate comments.
• Export comments to Word. Save all PDF comments back to the original Microsoft Word document, and update text faster than ever.
• Approve with electronic signatures. Keep projects moving. E-sign your approval right on the PDF. No need to print, fax, or mail the document.
• Get others to sign documents. Get the green light faster. Send PDFs to others for signature approval, and track them online using the Adobe EchoSign service.
• Integrate with SharePoint. With Acrobat, it's simple and convenient for you to retrieve, open, and save PDFs stored on your company's SharePoint server.
• Compare two file versions. Let Acrobat do the hard work of comparing two versions of a file, providing you with a detailed report of the results.
• Store and access files on Acrobat.com. Use Acrobat.com to store your files in the cloud for free, accessing them from Acrobat or Reader on your desktop or mobile device.
Protect PDF files
Acrobat XI makes it simple to keep your work more secure, no matter what application you're in.
• Apply PDF passwords and permissions. Get expert protection without being an expert. Add copy and edit protection to any PDF even right from Microsoft Office applications in Windows.
• Remove and redact information. Don't just black out confidential data. Find and get rid of it for good, even when hidden in metadata.
• Automate document security tasks. Apply document security measures the same way every time. Use a guided Action to help secure your PDF before publishing it.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8
What's New in Adobe Acrobat XI Pro:
• NEW Edit text and images. Make minor changes in PDFs as easily as you do in other applications using a new point-and-click interface.
Convert PDF files to PowerPoint
• NEW Convert PDF files to PowerPoint. Get a head start on new projects by saving a PDF file as a fully editable PowerPoint presentation.
• NEW Create new PDF and web forms. Customize professional templates or design from scratch with the Adobe FormsCentral desktop app included in Acrobat XI Pro.
• IMPROVED Standardize routine PDF tasks. Make it easy to create PDFs consistently. Guide people through the correct series of steps with Actions.
Languages : Italian, Portuguese (BR), Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian