Hi, RFD User, I have to Write this post becoz we got many user/member in our Groups/Communities who is suffering the slow Speed of computer and having a very small size of RAM.
So here's the Tutorial For ALL of those who want to increase speed or RAM size without buying new one.
Follow the steps given below :-
1) Hold down the 'Windows' Key and Press the 'Pause/Break' button at the top right of your keyboard.
2) Click on the 'Advanced' tab.
3) Under 'Performance', click 'Settings'.
4) Then click the 'Advanced' tab on the button that pops up.
5) Under 'Virtual Memory' at the bottom, click 'Change'.
6) Click the 'Custom Size' button.
7) For the initial size (depending on your HD space), type in anywhere from 1000-1500 (although I use 4000), and for the Maximum size type in anywhere from 2000-2500 (although I use 6000).
8) Click 'Set', and then exit out of all of the windows.
9) Finally, Restart your computer.
10) You now have a faster computer and 1-2GB of Virtual RAM..!
Don't Forget to Like, Share, +1 and Comment your Feedback..
And Happy New Year 2014