Hi Techno Readers, Many of user ask us How to use Proxy in Mozilla or IDM now I’m going to tell you how to use Proxy in Mozilla/IDM in initial way for newbies who don’t know how to use proxy.Its very simple. You Just Have to Follow screenshots and done..
For Mozilla Firefox.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and select “Firefox” from the Firefox menu (tab) on the top.
2. Select “Options” from the Tools option Firefox will show the Options panel, where you can configure the proxy settings.
3. Click “Advanced” in the Options tab and Select the “Network” tab to see Firefox’s network options. Click “Settings”
4. Select “Manual Proxy Configuration” and put the proxy and port. Click “OK” to confirm your proxy settings. Click “OK” in the Options panel to close the configuration screen now you can now browse using your new proxy settings.
For Internet Downloader manager(IDM)
1. Open Internet downloader manager and select “option” from downloads menu (tab) on the top.
2. Select “Proxy” tab and check mark on “HTTP Proxy” then put the proxy and port. Click “OK” to confirm your proxy settings.
next time i will share to how to use Proxy in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
Feel Free to share this post.
Like us on Facebook