Minecraft 1.6.2 Cracked
(Description from Official Site)
Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first,
people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as
the game grew players worked together to create wonderful,
CPU : Intel P4/NetBurst Architecture or its AMD Equivalent (AMD K7)
RAM : 2GB
GPU : Intel GMA 950 or AMD Equivalent with OpenGL 1.2 Support
HDD : At least 90MB for Game Core and Sound Files
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 or up is required to be able to run the game.
CPU : Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
RAM : 4GB
GPU : GeForce 6xxx or ATI Radeon 9xxx and up with OpenGL 2 Support (Excluding Integrated Chipsets)
HDD : 150MB
Please note that you could not play on premium servers.
How to Install and Play
1) Download the file from a mirror link.
2) Go to the Appdata Folder.
a) Type the Windows Button + R
b) Then type "%appdata%" without the quotation marks.
c) Open the folder called "Roaming"
3) Copy and paste in/extract the .minecraft folder inside the .zip file inside the "Roaming" folder.
4) Extract the Minecraft.exe to anywhere you want.
5) Run the launcher, enter in the name you wish to choose, and enjoy 1.6.2+.