0

Hi RFD users, Today I will tell you how to shut down any computer which  is connected to your home or school network. This will be a short and sweet guide. I am sure some of you are aware of this method as it is very simple, but nonetheless, Let's cut to the chase. 


Step 1 : Create a folder 

Step 2 : Create a notepad/.txt file

                             Click on image to enlarge

Step 3 : Open the text file and right this (name it cmd) 


Step 4 : Click 'Save As' and make it cmd.bat 


Step 5 : Open the shutdown.bat, you should see this 



To shutdown your targets computer, you must type, school name/initials here, mine is AHS, then you type the room number it's located in, so for example ahs_405_11706.
Or, you may click the 'browse' option, and you'll see every computer on that network, and I mean every single one.

Now you're done!

I hope you all appreciate this guide, it didn't take long but I thought it would help some people learn, and mess with their teachers/friends. Also, if command prompt isn't disabled by your administrators, then open command prompt and type in 'shutdown -i' and then follow further instructions. ( Jump to step 6! )
Remember, a vouch on the thread is always appreciated,  Enjoy!

If they have a laptop, it's easiest to get their student number/laptop number ( Like my school ) That's why the 'browse' option is pretty helpful, also, that helped me find all my teachers computers, so if I have a late paper I'll repeatedly shut their computer down, and they'll eventually give up thinking it's a virus or something. 

Enjoy.......

Post a Comment Blogger

Comment Rules:-
1.We don't publish Your comments if we found any third party Links.
2. Don't be Abusive here. We take strong action against abuser.
3.You can Report Bugs here.
4.You should comment if Links are Dead.[please check all mirror links before commenting]
5.Don't forget to check "Notify Me" to get reply on your email.

 
Top