Dolphin is a Gamecube and Wii emulator. Most games run perfectly or with minor bugs. Games are playable at HD quality, with 1080p and more. This is a remarkable feature the actual Gamecube and Wii consoles are not capable of. As an open source project everyone can commit improvements.
Dolphin makes use of two processors if present!
- Windows XP or higher, or Linux, or MacOSX Intel.
- Fast CPU with SSE2.
- GPU with Pixel Shader 2.0 or greater. Not all integrated graphics chips work.
Dolphin comes with many features. Some are even not available on the original Wii gaming console.
- You can save a running game whenever you want and reload a state.
- Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering makes the games more brilliant and realistic. Typically a game looks much better on Dolphin than on the original Wii console. Actual quality depends on the graphics card.
- Play on maximum resolution in high definition up to 1080p. This is a remarkable feature the original Wii console lacks of.
- Connect your Wiimote and Nunchuck to your computer for a better gaming experience